Videos at Walsh and on OhioLink
Remember to use Boolean Operators: AND OR NOT
Combine words for the best search results:
Fitzgerald AND Criticism
Huxley AND Criticism
Your Library Account
*Your library barcode is the entire number on your student ID*
This guide is a collection of resources available through Walsh University Library. It is designed to help students of ENG 207: Literature and Gender Theory find appropriate material for research papers and projects.
Tips from the librarians
1. Choose the topic that your group feels is most interesting (will enjoy learning more about) - not the one you think is "easier." The process will be much more enjoyable if you explore something you want to learn about.
2. Don't look for any one single source that "solves" your essay. Think of each individual source as a piece of evidence that builds your argument.
3. Have a well-defined argument or thesis statement.
4. Your sources help build your case, but YOU make the connections. Your professor DOES want your own original thoughts and analysis.
5. Don't copy/paste into your paper. Take notes separately to avoid plagiarism.
Books at Walsh
Books from OhioLINK
We have many books available in electronic format. All e-books are intergrated into our traditional catalog but you can also search individual e-book collections.
Assistant Librarian for Student Engagement and Archival Services