Your library barcode number is on your student I.D.
Your barcode has 14 digits and looks like this: 29408********
Off Campus Access
Having problems logging in off-campus?
Call us: 330-490-7185
Hello! This guide is a collection of resources available through the Walsh University Library. It is designed specifically to help students in ENG 207: Literature and Gender Theory find sources for research papers and projects. The guide can be navigated by using the tabs located across the top of the page. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact the library!
Steps to take before beginning your reserach...
- Write your research question out.
- Define the important concepts of your question.
- Select keywords that you think might be used to represent these concepts.
- Select subject headings that you think an indexer or cataloger may have used to represent the concept.
- Decide how to effectively use the keywords and subjects in your search: databases selection, Boolean operators, limiters, subheadings, etc.
- Run your searches and refine, refine, refine!