ETD Account Set Up
Instructions for Students
Copyright requires that students submit their own papers.
1. Begin at: https://etdadmin.ohiolink.edu
2. Create your account by clicking on New User? Register Here!
3. Select Submitter/Student Account
4. You should receive a system generated password and account conformation so that you can upload your work.
5. Create an ETD Submission by selecting the Create New ETD button (details in the document below). Work must be uploaded as a .pdf file. There are several steps to this process. Please refer to the detailed instruction document below and the tabs at the top of this guide for information specific to your department.
6. Once the paper has been uploaded and approved by a reviewer at your institution (this may be your adviser) you will be able to search for it at the OhioLINK ETD Center.
7. If you have any questions contact Heidi Beke-Harrigan in the library at 330-490-7186 or email@example.com.