Instructions for Students
Copyright requires that students submit their own papers.
1. Begin at: https://etdadmin.ohiolink.edu
2. Create your account by clicking on New User? Register Here!
3. Select Submitter/Student Account
4. After the administrator approves your account you will be emailed your password so that you can upload your work.
5. Create an ETD Submission by selecting the Create New ETD button (details in the document below). Work must be uploaded as a .pdf file.
6. Once the paper has been uploaded and approved by a reviewer at your institution (this may be your adviser) you will be able to search for it at the OhioLINK ETD Center.
7. If you have any questions contact Heidi Beke-Harrigan in the library at 330-490-7186 or firstname.lastname@example.org.