Communication Examples in Film
1. Choose a topic or film that personally interests you to make the presentation more interesting and fun.
2. Look for sources that inform your argument instead of trying to resolve your topic. You may need to try different words and combinations in your searches.
3. Take notes effectively. Avoid plagiarism early.
4. Cite your sources using MLA style. Link to Walsh MLA Quick Guide.
5. Friend the library on Facebook!
Use these resources for ideas on creating engaging presentations.