Communication Examples in Film
1. Choose a topic or film that personally interests you to make the presentation more interesting and fun.
2. Look for sources that inform your argument instead of trying to resolve your topic. You may need to try different words and combinations in your searches.
3. Take notes effectively. Avoid plagiarism early.
4. Cite your sources using APA style. Use the citation tab above to help you.
5. Friend the library on Facebook!
Films on Demand
Use these resources for ideas on creating engaging presentations.
Director of Library Services
Assistant Librarian for Student Engagement and Archival Services