Off-Campus Library Access
Access to Library Resources
- You should have access to any of the library resources once your registration at Walsh is completed and you are issued a username and password by the IT department. This is the same log-in you would use at your SPS location or for My Walsh.
- If you do not know what your username and password is, contact the IT department (contact info below).
- Databases will ask you to authenticate (confirm you are a Walsh student) if you access them from off-campus. Simply type in the same username and password.
Checking Out Items or Ordering Books from OhioLINK
- You may or may not be issued a Walsh ID card, depending on your program. The ID card is used to check out items from the library.
- The 14 digit number (no spaces including number at the end) is entered along with your name to request items from OhioLINK or SearchOhio.
- If you do not have a card and wish to check out items contact the library circulation department.
- Circulation will also arrange to mail items directly to SPS students.
Contact the Circulation Department
When to Contact Information Technology Office
Contact the IT office for any log-in problems (including off-campus)
The Office of Information Systems Help Desk is located in Farrell Hall 212, on the second floor directly across from the stairwell nearest the library.
The Office of Information Technology is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Help Desk support is available 24/7 by dialing (330) 244-4357.
Phone: (330) 244-4357
Set Up Your Password Reset
If you forget your password you can reset it yourself anytime as long as you have registered in advance.
Instructions and link to set-up